Studio+ growth, new hires, and promotions
We are excited to announce multiple changes and promotions at Studio+:
- Vanessa Pena, formerly an Interior Designer and Associate, is now a member of the Marketing & Business Development Department, where she will serve as a Brand Ambassador. She will be responsible for strategic business development initiatives in the State of Florida for our health, wellness, and education practices.
- Rachel Thomas, a leader in our Tampa studio, has been promoted from an Associate | Project Manager to Associate Principal | Project Manager. Her leadership and project management abilities have been imperative to our growth in a multitude of Tampa and Central Florida markets, and our entire team is looking forward to seeing Rachel's influence expand in this elevated leadership position.
- Marielle De Pena Mateo has been promoted to Project Coordinator. Her character and exemplary work ethic pair excellently with our studio culture.
We are very proud of these three amazing individuals—they have truly earned these promotions.
Additionally, we have recently added 5 new employees to the Studio+ team. We wish a warm welcome to our new members:
- Eric Wyss, Senior Project Architect
- Paul Cooper, Interior Designer
- Karla Portocarrero, Project Coordinator
- Christena Ellender, Interior Design Intern
- Madison Grooms, Interior Design Intern
It is an exciting time to be at Studio+! Interested in joining us? Head to http://studioplusarch.com/careers!